- Saba is a Caribbean island and the smallest special municipality of the Netherlands
- It consists largely of the potentially active volcano Mount Scenery, at 887 metres (2,910 ft) the highest point of the entire Netherlands
- Saba has a land area of 13 square kilometres (5
- 0 sq mi)
- As of January 2013, the population was 1,991 inhabitants, with a population density of 150 inhabitants per square kilometre (390/sq mi)
- Its towns and major settlements are The Bottom (the capital), Windwardside, Hell's Gate and St
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Other celebrities: Noah, Peter Pan, Trance, Coraline, KokowÃ¤Ã¤h, Cadillac Man, Runner Runner, Ender's Game, Girl Most Likely, Cineplex