- Rubens "Rubinho" Gonçalves Barrichello is a Brazilian racing driver who competed in Formula One between 1993 and 2011
|When was Rubens Barrichello born?
||23 May 1972
|How old is Rubens Barrichello in 2019?
Rubens Barrichello facts
- After losing his seat at the Williams F1 team, Barrichello moved to the IndyCar Series in 2012 with KV Racing Technology
- After only one year and being unable to find a ride for the 2013 season, Barrichello moved back to Brazil to participate in the Brazilian Stock Car V8 Series, winning the championship in 2014 while driving for Full Time Sports
- Barrichello holds the record for most races in Formula One (322) and has scored the eleventh highest points total in Formula One history
- Barrichello drove for Ferrari from 2000 to 2005, as Michael Schumacher's teammate, enjoying considerable success including finishing as championship runner-up in 2002 and 2004
- He also finished third in 2001 and 2009
- During his six years with Ferrari, Barrichello was involved in winning five constructors' titles, as Schumacher won five drivers' titles in a row between 2000 and 2004
- At the end of 2005 Barrichello left Ferrari to sign a contract with Honda
- Schumacher's retirement at the end of 2006 made Barrichello the most experienced driver on the grid, and at the 2008 Turkish Grand Prix he became the most experienced driver in F1 history
- In 2009, he finished third in the drivers' championship for Brawn GP, as his team mate Jenson Button won the title
- This meant Barrichello was involved in a sixth constructors' title