- Actor, comedian and screenwriter
|Real name:||Rowan Sebastian Atkinson|
|How tall is Rowan Atkinson?||180 cm / 5 ft 11 in||When was Rowan Atkinson born?||06 January 1955 |
|How old is Rowan Atkinson in 2019? ||64 years|
|Where was Rowan Atkinson born?||Consett, England|
Net worth 2019 (estimated)
|How much does Rowan Atkinson worth?||$130,000,000|
Who is Rowan Atkinson? / Facts
- "Mr Bean" was the class clown when he was a kid, but later he became more introvert
- He was Tony Blair's schoolmate in Durham Choristers School
- He has a passion for cars, as you can see in many of his films
- Atkinson had two accidents with his MC Laren F1 car, the second one being serious, he hydro-planed into a tree and his shoulder was dislocated
- He writes sometimes for British car magazines like Car magazine.
- He does not like to talk too much in his real life, maybe that's why in his movies he does not speak at all also
- In 2001 he was in vacation to Kenya with his family and the pilot of the plane that they were in passed out. Mr bean managed to take control of the plane.
- At first, the name of his character was Mr. White, then Mr. Cauliflower. In the end it was the well-known MR BEAN
- Stats - He has 250k subscribers on Youtube as of May 2017
- Newcastle University - Oxford University
- I have a problem with Porsches. They're wonderful cars, but I know I could never live with one. Somehow, the typical Porsche people – and I wish them no ill – are not, I feel, my kind of people.
Sunetra Sastry, Lily Atkinson, Benjamin Atkinson
Aaron Rowand, Alistair John Rowan, Amanda Rowan, Arumughan Rowan, Barry Rowan, Bernard Okorowanta, Aimie Atkinson, Al Atkinson, Alan Atkinson, Alia Atkinson, Amy Atkinson, Angela Watkinson