|Real name:||William Rockwell Wirtz|
|Born:||05 October 1952 |
|How old is Rocky Wirtz in 2020? / Age: ||68 years|
|Where was Rocky Wirtz born?||Chicago, Illinois, US|
Net worth 2020 (estimated)
|How much is Rocky Wirtz worth?||$4,400,000,000|
Who is Rocky Wirtz? / Facts
- Wirtz oversees Wirtz Corporation’s commercial and residential real estate companies, wine distributor Wirtz Beverage Group, an insurance company and banks in Illinois and Florida
- Wirtz is also half-owner of the Blackhawks' home arena, the United Center, along with Chicago Bulls owner Jerry Reinsdorf
- He and Reinsdorf are co-chairmen of the arena's Executive Committee
- Wirtz managed the Judge & Dolph, Ltd. liquor distributorship until October 2007
- Shortly after the death of his father, William W. Wirtz, Wirtz assumed control of the Blackhawks, as Wirtz's brother, Peter Wirtz, decided to maintain Bismarck Enterprises in lieu of running the team
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
- North Shore Country Day School
- Northwestern University
Kathleen Wirtz, Marilyn Wirtz, Kendall Wirtz, Hillary Wirtz, Peter Wirtz, Gail Wirtz, Alyson Wirtz, Karey Wirtz, Wirtz Corporation
Other celebrities: HELP.gv.at, City of Stirling, Kleenex, Invest Lithuania, Le Petit Marseillais, LancÃ´me, Rhode Island House of Representatives, L'OrÃ©al Professionnel, Athens-Clarke County Police Department, Delhi Jal Board
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
Last update: 24 May 2020
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!