- Robert Reed was an American stage, film, and television actor
|Born:||19 October 1932 Comment |
|When did Robert Reed die? / Died||12 May 1992|
|How many years did Robert Reed live? / Lived||59 years|
Robert Reed facts
- From 1961 to 1965, he portrayed Kenneth Preston on the popular legal drama, The Defenders, alongside E
- He is best known as the father Mike Brady, opposite Florence Henderson's Carol Brady, on the ABC sitcom The Brady Bunch, which aired from 1969 to 1974
- He reprised the role of Mike Brady in later reunion programs
- In 1976, he earned two Primetime Emmy Award nominations for his guest-starring role in a two-part episode of Medical Center and for his work on the miniseries Rich Man, Poor Man
- The following year, Reed earned a third Emmy nomination for his role in the miniseries Roots
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!