- American lawyer
- He served as the sixth Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)
|Real name:||Robert Swan Mueller III|
|How tall is Robert Mueller?||180 cm / 5 ft 11 in|
|Weight|| 73 kg / 161 lbs||Born:||07 August 1944 |
|How old is Robert Mueller in 2020? / Age: ||76 years|
|Where was Robert Mueller born?||New York City, New York, U.S.A.|
Net worth 2020 (estimated)
|How much is Robert Mueller worth?||$8,000,000|
Who is Robert Mueller? / Facts
Ahtlete - During hight school (St. Paul's School), he was captain of the soccer, hockey, and lacrosse teams, and won the Gordon Medal as the School's top athlete in 1962
- Education - He earned an M.A. in international relations from New York University in 1967 and a Juris Doctor from the University of Virginia School of Law in 1973
- Army - He decided to pursue military service after his Princeton University teammate David Spencer Hackett died in the Vietnam War. He enlisted in the U.S. Marine Corps in 1968, attending officer candidate school, Army Ranger School and Army jump school
- Law - He got his law degree in 1973, then working as a litigator at the firm Pillsbury, Madison and Sutro in San Francisco until 1976. After that, he served for 12 years in U.S. Attorney offices
- F.B.I. - He became FBI Director in July 2001, under George W. Bush presidency. He was replaced by James Comey in Sep. 2013
- Special Counsel for Trump - Russia Investigation - He was appointed special counsel for the Justice Department by Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein on May 17, 2017, to oversee the investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 United States elections
- Princeton University
- University of Virginia
- New York University
- University of Virginia School of Law
So there is a foreign intelligence purpose for every one of our FISA warrants.
What we bring to the table is not only our 56 field offices in the United States and our number of resident agencies, but also we have 45 legal attaches overseas.
There'll be differences of opinion in just about every intelligence analysis that you make.
For the bureau, one of the most important things is integrity.
Alice C., Robert Swan Mueller