- Robert Gerard Goulet was an American singer and actor of French-Canadian ancestry
|Born:||26 November 1933 Comment |
|When did Robert Goulet die? / Died||30 October 2007|
|How many years did Robert Goulet live? / Lived||73 years|
Robert Goulet facts
- Goulet was born and raised in Lawrence, Massachusetts
- Cast as Sir Lancelot and originating the role in the 1960 Broadway musical Camelot starring opposite established Broadway stars Richard Burton and Julie Andrews, he achieved instant recognition with his performance and interpretation of the song "If Ever I Would Leave You", which became his signature song
- His debut in Camelot marked the beginning of an award-winning stage, screen, and recording career
- His vocal performances have involved every medium of the entertainment world
- A Grammy, Tony, and an Emmy award winner, his career spanned almost six decades
- It is for these achievements that Robert Goulet is considered to be one of the greatest baritones of all time and one of the most prominent musical stars of the second half of the 20th century
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!