- African American businessman, investor and philanthropist
|Born:||01 December 1962 |
|How old is Robert F. Smith (investor) in 2020? / Age: ||57 years|
|Where was Robert F. Smith (investor) born?||Colorado, US|
|Residence:||Austin, TX, US|
Net worth 2020 (estimated)
|How much is Robert F. Smith (investor) worth?||$3,000,000,000|
Who is Robert F. Smith (investor)? / Facts
- Former chemical engineer and investment banker
- Founder, chairman and CEO of private equity firm Vista Equity Partners
- Ranked in 2016 as the 274th richest person in America, the second wealthiest African American on the list after Oprah Winfrey (by Forbes)
- He was #688 on Forbes 2016 list of the world's billionaires, with a net worth of US$3 billion
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
- Columbia Business School (1994)
- University Cornell
Robert F. Smith (investor) Social Media Accounts
Hendrix Robert Smith, William Robert Smith, Sylvia Myrna Smith
Other celebrities: philosophy, NARS Cosmetics, East African Community, Slimming World, Kotex, Burt's Bees, Benefit Cosmetics, Sunsilk, No7, Oriflame
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
Last update: 20 May 2019
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!