- American actor and comedian
|Born:||10 June 1962 Comment |
|When did Ricky Harris die? / Died||26 December 2016|
|How many years did Ricky Harris live? / Lived||54 years|
|Where was Ricky Harris born?||Detroit, Michigan, USA|
Who was Ricky Harris? / Facts
- Before fame - He was a football quarterback and basketball guard at national powerhouse Long Beach Poly High School, but an injury to his knee that left him temporarily paralyzed made him concentrate more on his charisma and talent for comedy
- Acting - His first roles were in Poetic Justice (1993) and Murder Was the Case: The Movie (1995)
- He wrote comedic content for big artists such as Snoop Doggy Dogg, Ice Cube, Tha Dogg Pound, Warren G., Montell Jordan and Cypress Hill. He was also the voice of many characters in the video game Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, in 2004. From 2006 to 2008 he played Malvo, in the comedy Everybody Hates Chris
- Starred in the single episode of 357 Marina del Rey as detective Clay Gentry. He was also Javon "J.W." Willis in the comedy Moesha (1996-1998)
- Collaborations - He played alongside Snoop Dogg and Pam Grier in Bones (2001)
- Comedian - He performed in Showtime at the Apollo and was host of Def Comedy Jam
- Died on 26 December 26, 2016 from a heart attack.
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
- Long Beach Poly High School
Ricky Harris Social Media Accounts
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
Last update: 27 December 2016
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!