- Richard John "Rick" Santorum, SMOM is an American attorney and Republican Party politician
|Born:||10 May 1958 Comment |
|How old is Rick Santorum in 2021? / Age: ||63 years
Rick Santorum facts
- He served as a United States Senator representing Pennsylvania (1995–2007) and was the Senate's third-ranking Republican (2001–07)
- He ran as a candidate for the 2012 Republican Party presidential nomination, finishing second to the eventual Republican nominee Mitt Romney
- Santorum was elected as a United States Senator for Pennsylvania in 1994
- He served two terms until losing his re-election bid in 2006
- A devout, practicing Catholic, Santorum is a social conservative who opposes same-sex marriage and artificial birth control
- While serving as a senator, Santorum was the author of what came to be known as the Santorum Amendment, which promoted the teaching of intelligent design
- In 2005, Santorum introduced the Workplace Religious Freedom Act along with Senator John Kerry
- In the years following his departure from the Senate, Santorum worked as a consultant, private-practice lawyer, and news contributor
- On June 6, 2011, Santorum announced his run for the Republican nomination in the 2012 U
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!