- English business magnate, investor and philanthropist
|Real name:||Richard Charles Nicholas Branson|
Richard Branson Height
|How tall is Richard Branson?||180 cm / 5 ft 11 in|
|Born:||18 July 1950 Comment |
|How old is Richard Branson in 2022? / Age: ||71 years
|Where was Richard Branson born?||Blackheath, London, United Kingdom|
Richard Branson Net worth 2022 (estimated)
|How much is Richard Branson worth?||$5,200,000,000 Comment|
Who is Richard Branson? / Facts
- He founded the Virgin Group, which controls more than 400 companies
- Branson expressed his desire to become an entrepreneur at a young age
- At the age of sixteen his first business venture was a magazine called Student
- In 1970, he set up a mail-order record business
- In 1972, he opened a chain of record stores, Virgin Records, later known as Virgin Megastores
- Branson's Virgin brand grew rapidly during the 1980s, as he set up Virgin Atlantic and expanded the Virgin Records music label
- In March 2000, Branson was knighted at Buckingham Palace for "services to entrepreneurship"
- In July 2015, Forbes listed Branson's estimated net worth at US $5.2 billion
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
You don't learn to walk by following rules. You learn by doing, and by falling over.
Do not be embarrassed by your failures, learn from them and start again.
Business opportunities are like buses, there’s always another one coming.
Richard Branson Social Media Accounts
Joan Templeman, Kristen Tomassi
Wiki & wealth sources: Wikipedia, TMDb, social media accounts, users content, wealth specialized websites
Last update: 04 April 2022
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!