- ResearchGate is a social networking site for scientists and researchers to share papers, ask and answer questions, and find collaborators
- According to a study by Nature and an article in Times Higher Education, it is the largest academic social network in terms of active users
- People that wish to use the site need to have an email address at a recognized institution or to be manually confirmed as a published researcher in order to sign up for an account
- Members of the site each have a user profile and can upload research output including papers, data, chapters, negative results, patents, research proposals, methods, presentations, and software source code
- Users may also follow the activities of other users and engage in discussions with them
- Users are also able to block interactions with other users
- The site has been criticized for sending unsolicited email invitations to coauthors of the articles listed on the site that are written to appear as if the email messages were sent by the other coauthors of the articles and for automatically generating apparent profiles for non-users who have sometimes felt misrepresented by them
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Other celebrities: That's What She Said, Iraya, Ella BachÃ©, OPSM, Power Plate, Corioliss, Dabur, Nicky Clarke, Life, GKB Opticals
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!