- British singer and songwriter
|Real name:||Rebecca Caroline Ferguson|
Rebecca Ferguson Height
|How tall is Rebecca Ferguson?||170 cm / 5 ft 7 in|
|Weight|| 58 kg / 128 lbs Comment
|Born:||21 July 1986 Comment |
|How old is Rebecca Ferguson in 2021? / Age: ||35 years
|Where was Rebecca Ferguson born?||Liverpool, England, UK|
Rebecca Ferguson Net worth 2021 (estimated)
|How much is Rebecca Ferguson worth?||$2,000,000
Who is Rebecca Ferguson? / Facts
- Dream come true - She wanted to be a pop star since a kid
- Fame - In 2010, after she came second at the seventh series of The X Factor (Matt Cardle was the winner)
- Debut album - called Heaven, was released in December 2011, it went number 3 in the UK, certified two times platinum in the UK and platinum in Ireland
- Second album - Freedom, charted at number 6 in the UK and was certified Gold
- Next albums - Lady Sings the Blues and Superwoman
- Popular songs - Nothing's Real but Love, Backtrack, I Hope
- Influences - Aretha Franklin, Kings of Leon, Christina Aguilera and Amy Winehouse, Nina Simone, Sam Cooke, and Otis Redding
- Awards - She was nominated for two MOBO Awards and one MTV Europe Music Award
- Bullying - She had this problem in school, because she came from a poor family and her clothes were not "cool"
- Trump inauguration - She was invited to sing on the US president inauguration on January 20, 2017. Her answer was yes, under the condition of performing the song “Strange Fruit,” the civil-rights anthem, made famous by Billie Holiday
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
- Woolton Primary School
- Gateacre Community Comprehensive School.
- Hugh Baird College in Bootle
- After the success of my debut album I went through a period of change which was both exciting and unsettling. As always, I turned to my record collection to help make sense of it all. But there was no one record that really seemed to express what I was feeling. Nothing seemed to capture my emotions at that time. So I started writing again and I made the record that I needed to hear.
- If you allow me to sing "strange fruit" a song that has huge historical importance, a song that was blacklisted in the United States for being too controversial. A song that speaks to all the disregarded and down trodden black people in the United States. A song that is a reminder of how love is the only thing that will conquer all the hatred in this world, then I will graciously accept your invitation and see you in Washington (regarding the invitation to sing at Donald Trump's inauguration ceremony)
Rebecca Ferguson Social Media Accounts
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
Last update: 04 January 2017
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!