- Rebecca Claire Miller (currently Rebecca Spicer) is an American public figure, Senior Vice President of Communications & Public Affairs for the National Beer Wholesalers Association.
- She is married to Sean Spicer, White House Press Secretary and Communications Director under Donald Trump's office.
- Find more facts on her, below.
|Real name:||Rebecca Miller Spicer|
|How old is Rebecca Claire Miller in 2017? ||45 years|
|Where was Rebecca Claire Miller born?||Nashville, Tennessee, USA|
|Residence:||Alexandria, Virginia, USA|
Who is Rebecca Claire Miller? / Facts
- Current position - Senior Vice President of Communications & Public Affairs, National Beer Wholesalers Association, which represents America's 3,300 licensed, independent beer distributors. She manages the communications strategy for the trade association.
- Sean Spicer's wife - Rebecca Spicer become one of Google's trending search queries after her husband, Sean Spicer took the role of White House Press Secretary and Communications Director under Donald Trump's office. They have been married since 2004.
- Family - Rebecca and Sean have 2 children together. Her parents are Harry Miller Jr., president of the Miller Properties, a real estate company in Alabama and Sally Miller, working at the Vanderbilt University as assistant to the director.
- A White Houser too - She used to work in the White House under George W Bush, as an associate director of communications and among her responsibilities were press conferences, state dinners, interviews, ceremonies and taped messages.
- TV Producer - Was also a TV producer, at St. Alban's Episcopal Church in Washington D.C. (for WJLA-TV between 2001 and 2006 and for KTRK-TV between 1999 and 2000 in Houston, Texas) and worked 12 years in television news.
- Awards - Her work has been noted by the American Society of Association Executives for which she received a Rising Star Award, and was also listed in the Top 40 under 40 public relations professionals in the US.
- Roots - First position she got was as a highschool intern, helping with the "Snow Bird" school cancellations at WSMV.
- Volunteering - Known for her volunteering work, she was awarded with the Young Alumni Award by the University of the South in Sewanee. She also holds positions in the Board of the National Council for Adoption and on the Advisory Council of the Salvation Army National Capital Region.
- Indiana University Bloomington, BA in Telecommunications
- Sewanee-The University of the South, BA in Art History, Studio Art
- Views are my own.
- Mother of the Year (just ask the kiddos) and Tennessee native
- The really fun thing about working in an association is that everybody pitches in.
- I think that desire to learn about new issues and new people and never really knowing what was going to be scripted is part of the excitement I love.
- The favorite part of my job is the people I work with and for. I know you were expecting me to say the beer. But that's a close second!