- American rapper, songwriter, singer, actress, model, TV producer, record producer, comedian, and talk show host
|Real name:||Dana Elaine Owens|
Queen Latifah Height
|How tall is Queen Latifah?||178 cm / 5 ft 11 in|
|Born:||18 March 1970 Comment |
|How old is Queen Latifah in 2022? / Age: ||52 years
|Where was Queen Latifah born?||Newark, New Jersey, USA|
|Nicknames:||Hip-Hop's First Lady|
Queen Latifah Net worth 2022 (estimated)
|How much is Queen Latifah worth?||$50,000,000 Comment|
Who is Queen Latifah? / Facts
- Debut album - All Hail the Queen was released in 1989, featuring the hit single "Ladies First"
- Second album - Nature of a Sista (1991)
- Khadijah James - She starred as Khadijah James on the FOX sitcom Living Single, from 1993 to 1998
- Third album - Black Reign (1993), spawned the single "U.N.I.T.Y.", which won a Grammy Award and was successful on the Billboard Hot 100
- She then starred in the lead role of Set It Off (1996)
- Fourth album - Order in the Court, was released in 1998, with Motown Records
- Rise to fame - After her performance in the film Chicago (2002), receiving an Academy Award nomination for Best Supporting Actress
- Fifth album - The Dana Owens Album in 2004, and has since appeared in a number of films, such as Bringing Down the House (2003), Taxi (2004), Barbershop 2: Back in Business (2005), Beauty Shop (2005), Last Holiday (2006), Hairspray (2007) and Joyful Noise (2012)
- Next albums - In 2007 and 2009, she released two more studio albums – Trav'lin' Light and Persona
- TV show - She created the daytime talk show The Queen Latifah Show, which ran from late 2013 to early 2015 on CBS
- Recognition - She received critical acclaim for her portrayal of blues singer Bessie Smith in the HBO film Bessie (2015), which she co-produced, winning the Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Television Movie
- Stats - She gained 285k subscribers on her Youtube channel
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
- I'm pretty much the same but trying to be better every day. I don't think the success has gone to my head. I don't think I'm alienating friends or losing friends.
- I wish every woman would love herself and embrace what she was given naturally.
- If my brother and I wanted money in our pockets, we had to get jobs - my first was at Burger King.
- I don't want to be a supermodel. I want to be a role model.
Queen Latifah Social Media Accounts
Rita Owens, Lancelot Owens