- is an American multinational semiconductor and telecommunications equipment company that designs and markets wireless telecommunications products and services
- It derives most of its revenue from chipmaking and the bulk of its profit from patent licensing businesses
- The company headquarters are located in San Diego, California, United States, and has 224 worldwide locations
- The parent company is Qualcomm Incorporated (Qualcomm), which includes the Qualcomm Technology Licensing Division (QTL)
- Qualcomm's wholly owned subsidiary, Qualcomm Technologies, Inc
- (QTI), operates substantially all of Qualcomm's R&D activities, as well as its product and services businesses, including its semiconductor business, Qualcomm CDMA Technologies
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Other celebrities: Darksiders, Index Living Mall, Yummy Dough, hÃ¼lsta, Call of Juarez, Spartacus Legends, The Black Eyed Peas Experience, Mass Effect, Battlefield Play4Free, Victor Stanley