- Qatar Tribune is an English-language newspaper published in Doha, Qatar with local and international coverage
Qatar Tribune facts
- It was launched in 2006
- The newspapers motto is "First with the News and What's Behind it"
- Qatar Tribune is published by Qatar Information and Marketing (QIM), as are its sister Arabic-language newspaper Al-Watan
- Qatar Tribune has also online version
- The newspaper is sub-divided into five sections: Main (which features latest local and international happenings), Nation, Business, Sports, and a section entitled "Chillout"
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Other celebrities: Die Achse des Guten, Tages-Anzeiger, bento, 50PLUS, Young Germany, Friends of the Earth Europe, The Post-Star, Poster, AsiaOne, TV4 Sport