- Pro Evolution Soccer, is a series of soccer video games developed and published by Konami
Pro Evolution Soccer facts
- It's a spinoff from Konami's earlier International Superstar Soccer series
- Every year, the game is released around late September and/or early October with two different titles: World Soccer: Winning Eleven in Japan & Asia, and Pro Evolution Soccer in Europe, North America & Asia (Indonesia only)
- The Japanese version is a localized version that features local leagues
- Partially as a result of EA Sports' affinity to purchasing exclusive rights for their FIFA series, the games have historically lacked the sheer volume of licenses present in EA's offerings, with the most notable absences being the Premier League and Bundesliga
- As such, team jerseys, names, and players may be inaccurate
- Cristiano Ronaldo was the face of the franchise, appearing on the front cover in 2008, 2012 and 2013
- He has since been replaced by Mario Götze for 2015, then he was replaced by Neymar and Álvaro Morata for 2016
- As of December 2011, the Pro Evolution Soccer franchise has been localized into 19 languages and available in 62 countries
- As of December 2012, the series have been sold more than 81
- 65 million copies worldwide, making it one of the best-selling video game franchises
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Other celebrities: Reynolds-Alberta Museum, Capital Inicial, Thomas Jack, Adan Jodorowsky, Rambo Amadeus, Mickie Krause, The Lumineers, Bon Iver, Recondite, Christina Novelli
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!