- Privalia is the trading name for Privalia Venta Directa, SA, an online-fashion outlet, with operations across Spain, Italy, Brazil and Mexico
- Privalia, which holds the leading market share in all these markets, organizes short, single-brand campaigns (lasting between 3 and 5 days) to which registered members are invited to shop via an email message and mobile alerts
- Companies have an easy and profitable way of selling the remaining items in their product lines, and its customers obtain leading brand-name products with significantly lower prices than what they would find in stores
- Privalia is headquartered in the [email protected] innovation district of Barcelona (Spain), and has subsidiaries in Milan (Italy), São Paulo (Brazil) and Mexico City
- It employs over 900 people and has over 24 million registered users worldwide
- About 75% per cent of Privalia's sales come outside of Spain, with Brazil coming as the main international market
- On October 2010, Privalia completed a €70m ($90m) financing round, whereby global growth equity firm General Atlantic and venture capital firm Index Ventures joined earlier shareholders Highland Capital Partners, Nauta Capital, and Caixa Capital Risc
- In November 2015, Privalia announces 60% of its sales come from mobile channel
- Since 2010, Privalia has managed to obtain over 12 Million of downloads of its apps, available for Android, iPhone, iPad, Windows and Blackberry
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Other celebrities: OPSM, Corioliss, Libresse, Dabur, Magic Shave, King of Shaves, Life, Power Plate, Eu Yan Sang, Soap & Glory Deutschland & Ãsterreich
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!