- Charles, Prince of Wales is the heir apparent to the British throne
- He's the eldest son of Queen Elizabeth II
- Find more facts on him below
|Real name:||Charles Philip Arthur George|
Prince Charles Height
|How tall is Prince Charles?||178 cm / 5 ft 11 in|
|Born:||14 November 1948 Comment |
|How old is Prince Charles in 2022? / Age: ||73 years
|Where was Prince Charles born?||Buckingham Palace, London, U.K.|
Prince Charles Net worth 2022 (estimated)
|How much is Prince Charles worth?||$400,000,000 Comment|
Who is Prince Charles? / Facts
- Royal titles - Charles, Prince of Wales is the eldest son of Queen Elizabeth II. He is the heir apparent to the British throne.
He has been Duke of Cornwall and Duke of Rothesay since 1952, and he is the oldest and longest-serving heir apparent in British history.
He is also the longest-serving Prince of Wales, having held that title since 1958.
- Military titles - As of June 2012, he now holds the honorary ranks of Admiral of the Fleet in the Royal Navy, Field Marshal in the British Army and Marshal of the Royal Air Force, the highest ranks of the British armed forces.
- Early life - Charles was born at Buckingham Palace as the first grandchild of King George VI and Queen Elizabeth.
- Education and military training - He was educated at Cheam and Gordonstoun schools, which his father, Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh, had attended as a child. Charles also spent a year at the Timbertop campus of Geelong Grammar School in Victoria, Australia.
After earning a Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Cambridge, Charles served in the Royal Air Force and Royal Navy from 1971 to 1976.
- Official duties - As Prince of Wales, Charles undertakes official duties on behalf of the Queen and the Commonwealth realms.
Charles founded The Prince's Trust in 1976, sponsors The Prince's Charities, and is a patron, president, and a member of over 400 other charities and organisations.
- Activism - As an environmentalist, he raises awareness of organic farming and climate change, which has earned him awards and recognition from environmental groups.
His support for alternative medicine, including homeopathy, has been criticised by some in the medical community, and his views on the role of architecture in society and the conservation of historic buildings have received considerable attention from British architects and design critics.
Since 1993, Charles has worked on the creation of Poundbury, an experimental new town based on his preferences.
- Writing - He is also an author and co-author of a number of books.
- Trivia - Charles speaks Welsh, French, and can read Arabic.
- Personal life - In 1981, he married Lady Diana Spencer, and they had two sons: Prince William (b. 1982) and Prince Harry (b. 1984).
In 1996, the couple divorced following well-publicised extramarital affairs by both parties.
Diana died as the result of a car crash in Paris the following year.
In 2005, Charles married long-time partner Camilla Parker Bowles.
During his youth he had an affair with Barbra Streisand.
- Social media stats as of June 2020:
439.9K followers on Twitter
1.1M followers on Instagram
32.2K followers on Facebook
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
- Cheam school
- Gordonstoun school
- Timbertop campus of Geelong Grammar School in Victoria, Australia
- Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Cambridge
You have to give this much to the Luftwaffe: when it knocked down our buildings it did not replace them with anything more offensive than rubble. We did that.
I learned the way a monkey learns - by watching its parents.
I sometimes wonder if two thirds of the globe is covered in red carpet.
That's called a microphone. It's a big sausage that picks up everything you say - and you're starting early.
Do you seriously expect me to be the first Prince of Wales in history not to have a mistress?
Be neither too remote nor too familiar.
I believe passionately that everyone has a particular God-given ability.
Something as curious as the monarchy won't survive unless you take account of people's attitudes. After all, if people don't want it, they won't have it.
Father told me that if I ever met a lady in a dress like yours, I must look her straight in the eyes.
Prince Charles Social Media Accounts
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
Last update: 26 June 2020
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!