- Phyllis McAlpin Schlafly was an American constitutional lawyer and conservative activist
|Born:||15 August 1924 Comment |
|When did Phyllis Schlafly die? / Died||05 September 2016|
|How many years did Phyllis Schlafly live? / Lived||92 years|
Phyllis Schlafly Net worth 2022 (estimated)
|How much is Phyllis Schlafly worth?||Not disclosed yet. Comment|
Phyllis Schlafly facts
- She was known for her staunchly conservative social and political views, her opposition to feminism, and her successful campaign against the ratification of the Equal Rights Amendment to the U
- Her 1964 book, A Choice Not an Echo, a push-back against Republican leader Nelson Rockefeller, sold more than three million copies
- She co-authored books on national defense and was highly critical of arms control agreements with the former Soviet Union
- Schlafly founded the conservative interest group Eagle Forum in 1972 and remained its chairman and CEO until her death
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!