- American business magnate and philanthropist
|Real name:||Philip Hampson Knight|
|Born:||24 February 1938 Comment |
|How old is Phil Knight in 2021? / Age: ||83 years
|Where was Phil Knight born?||Portland, Oregon, USA|
Who is Phil Knight? / Facts
- A native of Oregon, he is the co-founder and chairman emeritus of Nike, Inc., and previously served as chairman and CEO of the company
- In November 2015, Forbes named Knight the 15th richest person in the world, with an estimated net worth of US$28.1 billion
- He is also the owner of the stop motion film production company Laika
- A graduate of the University of Oregon and Stanford Graduate School of Business (Stanford GSB), he has donated hundreds of millions of dollars to both schools; Knight gave the largest donation in history at the time to Stanford's business school in 2006
- In 2016, he again matched the record for the largest individual donation ever to a university with a $400 million gift to Stanford's new Knight-Hennessy Scholars Program
- He ran track under coach Bill Bowerman at the University of Oregon, with whom he would co-found Nike
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
Last update: 25 February 2017
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!