- Petzl is a manufacturer of climbing gear, caving gear, work-at-height equipment, and headlamps based in Crolles, France
- The company was created by the cave explorer Fernand Petzl in the mid-1970s
- Their three specialties are:nVertical sports: equipment for mountaineering, climbing, caving, etc
- Work at height and rescue: solutions for progression and safety in difficult-access worksites and in technical rescue
- Headlamps/head torches that provide hands free lighting
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Other celebrities: Oticon, Head & Shoulders AlgÃ©rie, Indus Valley, Beurer, Head & Shoulders for Men, Green & Spring, Head & Shoulders Colombia, Saffron & Rose Organic Clothing, Biotene, D&G Fragrances