- British professional footballer who plays as a striker for Premier League club Stoke City
|Real name:||Peter James Crouch|
Peter Crouch Height
|How tall is Peter Crouch?||200 cm / 6 ft 7 in|
|Weight|| 75 kg / 165 lbs Comment
|Born:||30 January 1981 Comment |
|How old is Peter Crouch in 2022? / Age: ||40 years
|Where was Peter Crouch born?||Macclesfield, United Kingdom|
Peter Crouch Net worth 2022 (estimated)
|How much is Peter Crouch worth?||$25,000,000 Comment|
Who is Peter Crouch? / Facts
- He was capped 42 times by the England national team between 2005 and 2010, scoring 22 goals for his country in that time, and appearing at two World Cups
- Crouch began his career as a trainee with Tottenham Hotspur
- He failed to make an appearance for Spurs and after loan spells at Dulwich Hamlet and Swedish club IFK Hässleholm he joined Queens Park Rangers
- After QPR were relegated at the end of the 2000–01 season, Portsmouth acquired Crouch on a transfer deal worth £1.5 million
- He had a strong first season at Fratton Park, and after scoring 19 goals for the club, he joined Aston Villa in March 2002 for £5 million
- He had a relatively poor spell at Villa, however, and was loaned out to Norwich City in 2003 before making a move to Southampton, where he re-gained his form, which would ultimately prompt his joining of Liverpool in July 2005
- At Liverpool, Crouch enjoyed considerable success, winning the FA Community Shield and FA Cup in 2006 and also gained a runners-up medal in the 2007 UEFA Champions League Final
- After scoring 42 goals in three seasons at Anfield, Portsmouth re-acquired him for £11 million, where he forged an effective partnership with fellow England international Jermain Defoe
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
Last update: 13 May 2018
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!