- Paul Albert Anka, OC is a Canadian-American singer, songwriter, and actor
|Born:||30 July 1941 Comment |
|How old is Paul Anka in 2022? / Age: ||80 years
Paul Anka Net worth 2022 (estimated)
|How much is Paul Anka worth?||Not disclosed yet. Comment|
Paul Anka facts
- Anka became famous during the late 1950s, 1960s, and 1970s with hit songs like "Diana", "Lonely Boy", "Put Your Head on My Shoulder", and "(You're) Having My Baby"
- He wrote such well-known music as the theme for The Tonight Show Starring Johnny Carson and one of Tom Jones's biggest hits, "She's a Lady", as well as the English lyrics for Frank Sinatra's signature song, "My Way", which has been covered by many including Elvis Presley
- He was inducted into Canada's Walk of Fame in 2005
- In 1983, he co-wrote the song "I Never Heard" with Michael Jackson
- It was retitled and released in 2009 under the name "This Is It"
- An additional song that Jackson co-wrote with Anka from this 1983 session, "Love Never Felt So Good", was since discovered and was released on Jackson's posthumous album Xscape in 2014
- The song was also released by Johnny Mathis in 1984
- Anka became a naturalized US citizen in 1990
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!