- American entrepreneur, e-commerce pioneer and CEO of Overstock.com
|How old is Patrick M. Byrne in 2019?
|Where was Patrick M. Byrne born?
||Fort Wayne, Indiana, US
||Salt Lake City, UT, US
Who is Patrick M. Byrne? / Facts
- In 1999, he launched Overstock, after leading two smaller companies, including one owned by Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway
- In 2002, Byrne took Overstock.com public
- Since its initial public offering, Overstock.com has increased revenue to almost $1.8 billion, while achieving profitability in 2009
- In 2005, Byrne become known for his campaign against illegal naked short selling
- Recently, Byrne has advocated for cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin
- In January 2014, Overstock.com became the first major online retailer to accept bitcoin
- Byrne took an indefinite leave of absence from Overstock.com in April 2016 because of Hepatitis C complications
- Byrne returned in July 2016 as CEO after Hepatitis C recovery
John J. Byrne,
Adele Patrick, Adrian Patrick, Akinyelure Patrick Ayo, Alan Patrick, Alan Patrick (fighter), Alan Patrick Monegat, 12Canoes.com.au, 12fly.com.my, 2rism.ro Turism si Cazare in Romania, 3Dream.net, 42km.ro, 6pm.com