- Patrick James "Pat" Riley is an American professional basketball executive, and a former coach and player in the National Basketball Association
|Born:||20 March 1945 Comment |
|How old is Pat Riley in 2022? / Age: ||76 years
Pat Riley Net worth 2022 (estimated)
|How much is Pat Riley worth?||Not disclosed yet. Comment|
Pat Riley facts
- He has been the team president of the Miami Heat since 1995 and head coach in two separate tenures (1995 through 2003, and 2005 through 2008)
- Widely regarded as one of the greatest NBA coaches of all time, Riley has served as the head coach of five championship teams, four with the Los Angeles Lakers and one with the Heat
- He was named NBA Coach of the Year three times (1989–90, 1992–93 and 1996–97, as head coach of the Lakers, New York Knicks and Heat, respectively)
- He was head coach of an NBA All-Star Game team nine times: eight times with the Western Conference team (1982, 1983, 1985–1990, all as head coach of the Lakers) and once with the Eastern team (1993, as head coach of the Knicks)
- In 1996 he was named one of the 10 Greatest Coaches in the NBA history
- As a player, he played for the Lakers' championship team in 1972
- Riley most recently won the 2012 and 2013 NBA championships with the Heat as their team president
- He is the first North American sports figure to win a championship as a player, coach (both assistant and head), and executive
- He received the Chuck Daly Lifetime Achievement Award from the NBA Coaches Association on June 20, 2012
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!