- A passenger is a person who travels in a vehicle but bears little or no responsibility for the tasks required for that vehicle to arrive at its destination or otherwise operate the vehicle
Net worth 2024 (estimated)
|How much is Passenger
- Passengers are people who ride on buses, passenger trains, airliners, ships, ferryboats, and other methods of transportation
- Historically, the concept of the passenger has existed for as long as man has been able to create means of transportation capable of carrying more people than were needed to operate the vessel
- Crew members (if any), as well as the driver or pilot of the vehicle, are usually not considered to be passengers
- For example, a flight attendant on an airline would not be considered a "passenger" while on duty and the same with those working in the kitchen or restaurant onboard a ship as well as cleaning staff, but an employee riding in a company car being driven by another person would be considered a passenger, even if the car was being driven on company business
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.