- Paloma Picasso, is a French fashion designer and businesswoman, best known for her jewelry designs for Tiffany & Co. and her signature perfumes
|Born:||19 April 1949 Comment |
|How old is Paloma Picasso in 2022? / Age: ||73 years
Paloma Picasso Net worth 2022 (estimated)
|How much is Paloma Picasso worth?||Under review Comment|
Paloma Picasso facts
Join the discussion on Paloma Picasso · height »
- She is the youngest daughter of 20th-century artist Pablo Picasso and painter and writer Françoise Gilot
- Paloma Picasso's older brother is Claude Picasso (b. 1947), her half-brother is Paulo Picasso (1921-1975), her half-sister is Maya (b. 1935), and she has another half-sister, Aurelia (b. 1956), from her mother's relationship with artist Luc Simon
- Paloma literally means "dove" in Spanish
- Paloma Picasso is represented in many of her father's works, such as Paloma with an Orange and Paloma in Blue
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Wiki & wealth sources: Wikipedia, TMDb, social media accounts, users content, wealth specialized websites
Photo credit: https://www.wikipedia.org/
Last update: 14 November 2020
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!