- Paddle8 is an online auction house based in New York City selling fine art, design, collectibles, and jewelry
- Founded in 2011 by Alexander Gilkes, Aditya Julka, and Osman Khan
- Paddle8 makes it simple for collectors worldwide to buy and sell at auction
- Paddle8's sales focus on pieces priced between $1,000 and $100,000, all vetted by specialists for authenticity
- Paddle8 has offices in New York, Los Angeles, and London
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Other celebrities: Fiesta Inn, terrain, InterContinental Miami, Inova Fairfax Hospital, blue & red, Emirates Palace, Fontainebleau Miami Beach, Randall Children's Hospital at Legacy Emanuel, Columbus Regional Health, First Choice Emergency Room
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!