- Nutter Butter is a Nabisco brand peanut-shaped sandwich cookie with a peanut butter filling, which was introduced to the public in 1969
Nutter Butter facts
- Nutter Butters have a two-ply bread peanut shape with a texture that resembles that of a peanut
- The individual cookies are about 3-4 inches in length and have a very recognizable and distinctive look
- Nabisco launched a convenience store pack of the Nutter Butter brand—known as Nutter Butter Bites—featuring cookies that are round in profile, lacking the distinctive peanut shape but retaining the same texture
- However, the vast majority of the Nutter Butter cookies sold are of the original peanut shape
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Other celebrities: Loto, RuneScape, Pure Football, Uplay, The Hip Hop Dance Experience, Aliens: Colonial Marines, Opendesk, Food 4 Less, Shoot Many Robots, Betna