- Niecy Nash is an American comedian, model, actress, and producer
- She is famous for her performances on TV
|Real name:||Carol Denise Betts / Carol Denise Ensley|
|How tall is Niecy Nash?||163 cm / 5 ft 5 in|
|Weight|| 74 kg / 163 lbs Comment
||Born:||23 February 1970 Comment |
|How old is Niecy Nash in 2021? / Age: ||51 years
|Where was Niecy Nash born?||Los Angeles, California, US|
Net worth 2020 (estimated)
|How much is Niecy Nash worth?||$4,000,000
Who is Niecy Nash? / Facts
- Nash hosted the Style Network show Clean House from 2003 to 2010, for which she won an Emmy Award in 2010
- As an actress, she played the role of Deputy Raineesha Williams in the Comedy Central comedy series Reno 911! (2003–2009)
- Nash received critical acclaim and two Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Comedy Series and a Critics' Choice Television Award for Best Supporting Actress in a Comedy Series nominations for her performance as nurse Denise "DiDi" Ortley in the HBO comedy Getting On (2013–2015)
- She also starred as Lolli Ballantine on the TV Land sitcom The Soul Man (2012–2016), and is playing Denise Hemphill in the Fox horror-comedy anthology series, Scream Queens (2015–present)
- Nash has also played a number of roles in films and has made many guest appearances on television shows
- In 2014, Nash played the role of civil rights activist Richie Jean Jackson in the historical drama film Selma directed by Ava DuVernay
- Social media stats as of Sep 2020:
- 2.4M followers on Instagram
- 415k fans on Twitter
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Acting is the call of my life, I felt like I didn't have any other choice. I wasn't committed to anything else.
I found out very early on that the most powerful word in this business is "no".
Niecy Nash Social Media Accounts
Jay Tucker, Dia Nash, Dominic Nash, Donielle Nash
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
Last update: 01 September 2020
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!