- Rapper, singer-songwriter
- She has a net worth of $70 million
||Onika Tanya Maraj
|How tall is Nicki Minaj?
||157 cm / 5 ft 2 in
|| 62 kg / 137 lbs
|When was Nicki Minaj born?
||08 December 1982
|How old is Nicki Minaj in 2019?
|Where was Nicki Minaj born?
||Port of Spain, Trinidad & Tobago
||Nicki The Ninja, Nicki Lewinski, The Harajuku Barbie, Nicki The Harajuku Barbie
Net worth 2019 (estimated)
|How much does Nicki Minaj worth?
||Black, but dyed in many different colors. She also wears wigs
Who is Nicki Minaj? / Facts
- In 2012, she was the voice of Steffie in Ice Age: Continental Drift
- She was the first artist that had 7 songs on Billboard Hot 100 at the same time
- She has a tattoo on her left arm, in Chinese, meaning "God is always with you"
- Before fame, Minaj worked as waitress in Bronx, office manager and customer service
- Born in Saint James, Trinidad and Tobago and raised in South Jamaica, Queens, New York, Minaj earned public attention after releasing three mixtapes between 2007 and 2009
- She has been signed to Young Money Entertainment since 2009
- Minaj's first and second studio albums, Pink Friday (2010) and Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded (2012), both peaked at number one on the US Billboard 200 and produced the successful singles "Super Bass" and "Starships", respectively
- In 2010, Minaj became the first female solo artist to have seven singles simultaneously charting on the US Billboard Hot 100
- Her third studio album, The Pinkprint (2014), was preceded by its second single, "Anaconda", which peaked at number two on the Hot 100 and is her highest-charting single in the US to date
- Minaj made her film debut in the 2012 animated film Ice Age: Continental Drift, followed by supporting roles in The Other Woman (2014) and Barbershop: The Next Cut (2016)
- In 2013, she was a judge on the twelfth season of American Idol
- Minaj was the first female artist included on MTV's Annual Hottest MC List, with a The New York Times editor saying that some consider her to be "the most influential female rapper of all time"
- In 2016, Minaj was included on the annual Time 100 list of the most influential people in the world
- Her rapping is distinctive for its fast flow and the use of alter egos and accents, primarily British cockney
- Early in her career, Minaj was known for her colorful costumes and wigs
- According to Billboard, Minaj has the most Hot 100 entries in history amongst female rappers, and also has the third-most entries amongst women of all genres
- Minaj has received ten Grammy nominations throughout her career, and has won six American Music Awards, eleven BET Awards, three MTV Video Music Awards, four Billboard Music Awards, and was the recipient of Billboard's Women in Music 2011 Rising Star award
- She has further endorsed Adidas, MAC Cosmetics and Pepsi
- She has sold 20 million singles as a lead artist, and 60 million singles as a featured artist worldwide
- Elizabeth Blackwell Middle School 210
- LaGuardia High School