- Nathaniel Marvin "Nat" Wolff is an American actor, singer-songwriter, and musician
|Born:||17 December 1994 Comment |
|How old is Nat Wolff in 2021? / Age: ||26 years
Nat Wolff facts
- Wolff gained recognition for composing the music for The Naked Brothers Band (2007–09), a Nickelodeon television series he starred in with his younger brother Alex that was created by their actress mother Polly Draper
- Wolff's jazz pianist father Michael Wolff co-produced the series' soundtrack albums, The Naked Brothers Band (2007) and I Don't Want to Go to School (2008); the former of which ranked the 23rd spot on the Billboard 200 charts
- Following the ending of the Nickelodeon series, Wolff and his brother formed the music duo Nat & Alex Wolff, and they released the album Black Sheep in 2011
- He later became known for his lead role in the film Paper Towns (2015), and other films such as Admission, Behaving Badly, and Palo Alto, each of which premiered in 2013
- Wolff also co-starred in the highly successful theatrical film, The Fault in Our Stars (2014) before portraying Ed in the film Ashby in 2015
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!