- Miss Lebanon Emigrant Australia 2016
- Find more facts on Najah below
|How old is Najah Ghamrawi in 2017? ||19 years|
Who is Najah Ghamrawi? / Facts
- Najah Ghamrawi age - (as of Dec 2016) 18 years old
- Her main aspiration in life - is to become a successful secondary teacher predominantly focusing on educating the less fortunate in Third world countries
- Arrested - Najah will lose her crown after she was arrested, after a car chase through Western Sydney. She paid a $1,350 fine for not wearing a seat belt. Police also found 22g of meth in the car
- I participated in State Level Netball and enjoy reading. I am a very optimistic person and believe that nothing should bring you down so long as you're alive and in good health. I am dedicated to my studies and believe that Knowledge is empowering.
- To me, being beautiful isn't about the aesthetics of an individual. Beauty without knowledge and virtue is like a rose without scent. Great to stare at, however it is useless.
- Being Lebanese Australian has enabled me to share two very diverse and wide cultures that are amazing in their own ways. Having the privilege to be able to carry on the rich culture of Lebanese heritage and history throughout my life and experiences whilst living in a beautiful country is definitely something I take pride in. With the exception of Genetics, nothing in specific makes me Lebanese except by chance. But falling in love with this chance and taking pride in it is my meaning of being Lebanese.
- Participating in Miss Lebanon Emigrant Australia has affirmed the definition of inner beauty amongst all eight girls. Working closely with all of the contestants side by side, they individually possess inner beauty that will shine through, throughout their lives. Miss Lebanon Emigrant Australia has allowed me to raise money for the less fortunate, and that in itself, is a winner for me.
- I thank the WLCU for making this opportunity fair and possible for me.
Najah Ghamrawi Social Media Accounts