- Naftali Bennett is an Israeli politician who has led the right-wing religious The Jewish Home party since 2012
|Born:||25 March 1972 Comment |
|How old is Naftali Bennett in 2022? / Age: ||49 years
Naftali Bennett Net worth 2022 (estimated)
|How much is Naftali Bennett worth?||Not disclosed yet. Comment|
Naftali Bennett facts
- He has served as Israel's Minister of Education since 2015 and Minister of Diaspora Affairs since 2013
- Between 2013 and 2015 he held the posts of Minister of Economy and Minister of Religious Services
- Born and raised in Haifa, the son of immigrants from the United States, Bennett served in the Sayeret Matkal and Maglan special forces units of the Israel Defense Forces and subsequently became a software entrepreneur
- In 1999, he co-founded and co-owned the Cyota company, operating in the anti-fraud space, focused on online banking fraud, e-commerce fraud, and phishing
- The company was sold in 2005 for $145 million
- He has also served as CEO of Soluto, a cloud computing service, sold in 2013 for a reported $100–130 million
- He entered politics in 2006, serving as Chief of Staff for Benjamin Netanyahu until 2008
- In 2011, together with Ayelet Shaked, he co-founded the My Israel extra-parliamentary movement
- In the 2013 Knesset elections, the first contested by The Jewish Home under Bennett's leadership, the party won 12 seats out of 120
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
What users say about Naftali Bennett
- Otessa R. Compton: I DEFINITELY AGREE THAT THERE SHOULD NOT BE A PALESTINIAN STATE, ALL THESE SO-CALLED PALESTINIANS WHO WERE ORIGINALLY JORDANIANS, SHOULD BE TAKEN IN BY ONE OF THE ARABIC NATIONS AS REFUGEES. I AM VERY MUCH IN FAVOR OF PRIME MINISTER NAFTALI BENNETT. (June 15, 2021)
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!