- YouTube Channel focusing on DIY and life hacks videos
- One of the fastest growing channels on YouTube at the end of 2016 and the beginning of 2017, with a monthly growth rate of over 2m subscribers.
|When was MrGear born?||17 June 2015 |
|How old is MrGear in 2017? ||2 years|
|How much does MrGear worth?||$525,000|
Who is MrGear? / Facts
- On the rise - Despite being a relatively young channel, giving out its first baby cry on ther 17th of June 2015, MrGear is one of the hottest places to be online at the moment, with a 2m increse in its subscriber base each month.
- Bold - With a fresh approach on things, MrGear surely doesn't seem to have skipped too many Science classes, as, despite some pretty risky looking experiements, it seems that things are under control. However a "Don't try this at home" type of warning is embedded at the start of the videos.
- Series - His most popular series center around the glowing knife, heated at 1000 degrees which cuts through various items, from cans to lighters and even mobile phones. This is followed by a large success with the simple lifehacks and the "magic tricks" videos. MrGear uses a common strategy of naming the videos in a similar way so that they get suggested by YouTube for the next videos to be played and keep the viewers on the same channel.
- AIR - Is the network behind the channel, making sure the content is delivered to the right audience and backing up its growth. Currently it is the network's most popular member, followed by Mister Max and Miss Katy.
- Mystery - While there are a lot of questions of who is behind the channel, it seems that the owner prefers to keep the identity secret. A young guy, appreaing to be in his 20s sometimes appears in the videos.
- Snapshot - Over 5m subscribers and closing in to 1bn views. "EXPERIMENT Glowing 1000 degree KNIFE VS COCA COLA" is the most popular video, having gained more than 65m views.
- "That is all folks I wished to share with you!"
- "Sorry, I can't answer everyone, but I'll answer the most interesting emails."