- Motivation is a theoretical construct used to explain behavior
- It gives the reasons for people's actions, desires, and needs
- Motivation can also be defined as one's direction to behavior, or what causes a person to want to repeat a behavior and vice versa
- A motive is what prompts the person to act in a certain way, or at least develop an inclination for specific behavior
- According to Maehr and Meyer, "Motivation is a word that is part of the popular culture as few other psychological concepts are
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Other celebrities: Bluemercury, Piz Buin, Anytime Fitness, Joy, Superdrug, Napoleon Perdis, Neal's Yard Remedies, Timotei, Yardley of London, Helena Rubinstein