- Moses Gunn was an American actor of stage and screen
|Born:||02 October 1929 Comment |
|When did Moses Gunn die? / Died||16 December 1993|
|How many years did Moses Gunn live? / Lived||64 years|
|Where was Moses Gunn born?||St. Louis, Missouri, U.S.|
Moses Gunn Net worth 2023 (estimated)
|How much is Moses Gunn worth?||Under review|
Moses Gunn facts
- An Obie Award-winning stage player, he is an alumnus of the Negro Ensemble Company
- His 1962 off-Broadway debut was in Jean Genet's The Blacks, and his Broadway debut was in A Hand is on the Gate, an evening of African-American poetry
- He was nominated for the 1976 Tony Award for Best Actor in a Play for his performance in The Poison Tree, and he also played Othello on Broadway in 1970
- For his screen performances, Gunn is best known for his roles as Clotho in WUSA (1970), Bumpy Jonas in Shaft (1971) and Joe on Little House on the Prairie (1977-1981)
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Wiki & wealth sources: Wikipedia, TMDb, social media accounts, users content, wealth specialized websites
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!