- American actress and singer
|Real name:||Miranda Taylor Cosgrove|
Miranda Cosgrove Height
|How tall is Miranda Cosgrove?||168 cm / 5 ft 7 in|
|Weight|| 54 kg / 119 lbs Comment
|Born:||14 May 1993 Comment |
|How old is Miranda Cosgrove in 2021? / Age: ||28 years
|Where was Miranda Cosgrove born?||Los Angeles, California, USA|
|Residence:||Los Angeles, California, USA|
Miranda Cosgrove Net worth 2021 (estimated)
|How much is Miranda Cosgrove worth?||$8,000,000
Who is Miranda Cosgrove? / Facts
- Lucky star - Discovered in a restaurant by a talent agent, while dancing and singing around the tables.
- Rebel aficionado - Favorite artists are Gwen Stefani, Paramore and Avril Lavigne, while her favorite movie is Mean Girls.
- P might be her favorite letter - She had a dog called Pearl. The second dog she had was named Penny. Wait! Guess what her favorite color is? No... it's not Pink! C'mon, that would be so obvious! It's Purple! She's also allergic to
- Golden baby - For 2011 Guinness Book of World Records filed her under the highest-paid child actress. Some claim that for her iCarly show, she got paid $180k per show. Wow!
- Nationalities cocktail - English, French, Irish, Mexican. You named it. You can find traces of all of these in her genes. Guess she took the best from all.
- Early start - Miranda's first appearance was in TV commercials when she was only 3 years old. Guess that's when she build that special relationship with the camera.
- Night owl - At least night baker. She regularly puts pictures on her social accounts baking cupcakes in the middle of the night.
- Hard to beat birthday present - The most awesome one she got was a treehouse. She certainly climbed up the ladder.
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
- Homeschooled from 6th grade onwards.
- Accepted at the New York University and the University of Southern California. She attended the latter
- "I want to get the message out that everybody can make a difference."
- "I love entertaining people and making them laugh. It's my favorite thing to do."
- "I write songs all the time in my room. I play them for my friends and family."
- "Everybody in L.A. wants to be an actor. I just wish I could meet somebody who doesn't act or sing."
- "I'm more into, like, colour than, like, the type of car and stuff. I don't know much about cars, so I'm just more into picking the right color."
- "A big part of why I wanted to go to college is to meet people and make friends."
- "One fan asked me to sign their sock. That was crazy. They just took off their shoe and handed me their sock and asked if I'd sign it."
Miranda Cosgrove Social Media Accounts
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
Last update: 26 March 2017
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!