- English actress and model
Millie Bobby Brown Height
|How tall is Millie Bobby Brown?||160 cm / 5 ft 3 in|
|Weight|| 45 kg / 99 lbs Comment
|Born:||19 February 2004 Comment |
|How old is Millie Bobby Brown in 2022? / Age: ||17 years
|Where was Millie Bobby Brown born?||Marbella, Spain|
Millie Bobby Brown Net worth 2022 (estimated)
|How much is Millie Bobby Brown worth?||$300,000 Comment|
Who is Millie Bobby Brown? / Facts
Join the discussion on Millie Bobby Brown · age · weight »
- She is known for her breakout role as Jane "Eleven" Ives in the Netflix science fiction drama series Stranger Things
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
What users say about Millie Bobby Brown
- Neaga Marcel: Hi Millie, I'm your biggest fan of Romania and I love you so much and I love Stranger Things, it's my favorite serial! (March 05, 2021)
- Tudor Naria: Hi Millie, I love you so much (February 14, 2021)
- Kira: I love you Millie! (February 11, 2021)
- ANNA LAURA: I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! I FREAKING LOVE YOU BUT I DON'T HAVE NETFLIX TO LOOK AT STRANGER THINGS.....Bye, my queen! (February 03, 2021)
- Amelia: Hi Millie!!! I love you and I have a little question: how to get accepted into netflix? (December 03, 2020)
- LEILA: I LOVE YOU! (November 28, 2020)
- Riana: Favorite color? (October 25, 2020)
- SoMeBoDy: Hey, I love your actuation in ST (October 21, 2020)
- Sofie2910: She is a AMAZING PERSON, I love she's actuations... and i'm gonna say something.. YOU NEED TO BE WITH FINN (October 21, 2020)
- Radu A.P.: Is Millie gonna be the main protagonist in Stranger Things 4? (August 20, 2020)
- Alexandra: Pisces (August 06, 2020)
- Elena Rascol: Hi Melly, I love you, I'm big fan of yours! (July 14, 2020)
- I never liked sleeping in the dark. I have, like, twinkle stars around my bed, so it's not so bad.
- For some reason, I like seeing people feel emotional. My dad doesn't ever cry, but watching this show, he did. I'm like, if I get that response from people, then maybe I'm making them more soft, you know? I kind of like that.
- I want me, Jodie Foster and Kristen Stewart to create a new squad.
- I wasn't worried about my hair at all. I don't care what I look like; it's how people think of me. And I do care how people think of me. I want people to say, 'Oh, she's nice,' rather than, 'Oh, she's so pretty. Yes, it's hard for anybody to go through something like that, but it's harder for someone to go through a disease like alopecia or cancer, losing their hair without any choice.
- Comic Con was amazing, it was so much fun. Super hectic! I wish I could have gone round and seen every single little stall.
Millie Bobby Brown Social Media Accounts
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
Last update: 21 May 2018
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!