- Mike Pompeo is an American politician, diplomat, businessman, and attorney
- Since April 2018, has served as 70th United States secretary of state
Mike Pompeo Height
|How tall is Mike Pompeo?||181 cm / 6 ft 0 in|
|Born:||30 December 1963 Comment |
|How old is Mike Pompeo in 2022? / Age: ||58 years
|Where was Mike Pompeo born?||Orange, California, USA|
|Residence:||Wichita, Kansas, US|
Mike Pompeo Net worth 2022 (estimated)
|How much is Mike Pompeo worth?||$800,000 Comment|
Who is Mike Pompeo? / Facts
Join the discussion on Mike Pompeo · net worth »
- U.S. Army - He was a cavalry officer in the U.S. Army, leading troops as they patrolled the Iron Curtain before the fall of the Berlin Wall
- Harvard - He earned a law degree from Harvard Law School and was editor for Harvard Law Review. He practiced law for three years
- Aerospace - He founded Thayer Aerospace with 3 partners in Kansas - an aerospace manufacturing company, with over 400 employees. Later he sold his shares in the company
- Oilfield - Years after, he became President of Sentry International, an oilfield manufacturing, distribution and service company
- Congress - He helped private enterprises to succeed. He initiated America Flies, a campaign that was meant to boost the national aviation industry. He was re-elected to the 113th Congress in 2012
- Others - he also fought for halting regulatory overreach, especially in agriculture, and reducing the burdens for small business owners
- Tea Party - member of the Tea Party movement within the Republican Party
- 2016 Elections - In November 2016, he was selected by Donald Trump to be his nominee for Director of the Central Intelligence Agency
- Social media stats as of May 2020:
- 1.7M followers on Twitter
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
- United States Military Academy at West Point (majored in Mechanical Engineering), where he graduated 1st in his class (1986)
- Harvard Law School - J.D.
- I have run two small businesses in Kansas, and I have seen how government can crush entrepreneurism. That's why I ran for Congress. It just so happens that there are a lot of people in south central Kansas who agree with me on that.
- One of the things you don't always realize when you're younger is that not everything you try is going to work.
- What you find is, you have to deliver a product that has value to the customer. When you do, and I think the wind community is getting much closer to that, customers will want it.
- I am working hard to provide solutions to meet a most pressing goal: preserving our way of life for our kids and grandkids.
- My goal in getting rid of tax loopholes is not to raise taxes. Our problem in Washington, D.C. is not a revenue problem, it is a spending problem.
- Federal policy should not block those who are prepared to risk their own wealth to create an enormous energy export industry here in America.
- Historically, we have lived in a nation of energy dependence. Dependence on others for our heating and electricity, and for our fuel for transportation.
- When I served in the Army, along the Iron Curtain we had a word for a person who absconds with information and provides it to another nation: traitor. We also had a name for a person who chooses to reveal secrets he had personally promised to protect: common criminal.
Mike Pompeo Social Media Accounts
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
Last update: 08 May 2020
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!