- Mike Pence is the Vice president-elect of the USA
|Real name:||Michael Richard Pence|
Mike Pence / Michael Pence Height
|How tall is Mike Pence / Michael Pence?||180 cm / 5 ft 11 in|
|Weight|| 72 kg / 159 lbs Comment
|Born:||07 June 1959 Comment |
|How old is Mike Pence / Michael Pence in 2021? / Age: ||62 years
|Where was Mike Pence / Michael Pence born?||Columbus, Indiana, USA|
Mike Pence / Michael Pence Net worth 2021 (estimated)
|How much is Mike Pence / Michael Pence worth?||$310,000
Who is Mike Pence / Michael Pence? / Facts
- He is serving as the 50th Governor of Indiana
- A Republican, Pence was first elected to the United States House of Representatives in 2000
- Born and raised in Columbus, Indiana, Pence graduated from Hanover College and earned a law degree from the Indiana University Robert H
- McKinney School of Law before entering private practice
- After losing two bids for a congressional seat in 1988 and 1990, he became a conservative radio and television talk show host from 1994 to 1999
- Pence was elected to the United States Congress in 2000 and represented Indiana's 2nd congressional district and Indiana's 6th congressional district in the United States House of Representatives from 2001 to 2013
- He served as the chairman of the House Republican Conference from 2009 to 2011
- Pence positioned himself as a principled ideologue and supporter of the Tea Party movement, noting he was "a Christian, a conservative, and a Republican, in that order
- In 2012 Pence was elected the 50th Governor of Indiana
- He implemented the largest tax cut in Indiana's history, pushed for more funding for education initiatives, and continued to increase the state's budget surplus
- However, he also stirred several high-profile controversies
- After signing the Religious Freedom Restoration Act, Pence encountered fierce resistance from moderate members of his party, the business community, and LGBT advocates
- He was forced to sign an additional bill acting as an amendment intended to protect LGBT people
- Pence also signed controversial abortion bills, including one that prohibited abortions if the reason for the procedure was the fetus' race, gender, or disability
- In the midst of his re-election campaign for governor, Pence dropped out in July 2016 to become the vice presidential running mate for Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump
- On November 8, 2016, Pence was elected Vice President of the United States
- Favorite Music - Contemporary Christian, Country, Classical, and anything by Earth Wind and Fire.
- Favorite Movies - Wizard of Oz is the greatest movie of all time (no further discussion). Runner ups include: Hoosiers, High Noon, Rudy, Star Wars, Master and Commander, Raiders of the Lost Arc, Kingdom of Heaven, E.T., 3:10 To Yuma, Facing the Giants, Finding Nemo, Amazing Grace, and Mr. Smith Goes to Washington
- Favorite TV Shows - Andy Griffith Show, Dick Van Dyke Show, Seinfeld, The Office, 24
- Favorite Quotations - Genesis 18:19 (New International Version) "For I have chosen him, so that he will direct his children and his household after him to keep the way of the LORD by doing what is right and just, so that the LORD will bring about for Abraham what he has promised him."
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
- Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law, Indianapolis, Indiana
- Columbus North High School, Columbus, Indiana
- Hanover College, Hanover, Indiana
- Indiana University, Bloomington, Indiana
To date, embryonic stem cell research has not produced a single medical treatment, where ethical, adult stem cell research has produced some 67 medical miracles.
Sadly, embryonic stem cell research is completely legal in this country and has been going on at universities and research facilities for years.
While that amendment failed, human cloning continues to advance and the breakthrough in this unethical and morally questionable science is around the corner.
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
Last update: 18 September 2020
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!