- American entrepreneur, founder and owner of the international fast food franchise Little Caesars Pizza
|Real name:||Michael Ilitch, Sr.|
|Born:||20 July 1929 |
|When did Mike Ilitch die? / Died||10 February 2017|
|How many years did Mike Ilitch live? / Lived||87 years|
|Where was Mike Ilitch born?||Detroit, Michigan, USA|
Net worth 2020 (estimated)
|How much is Mike Ilitch worth?||$4,800,000,000|
Who was Mike Ilitch? / Facts
- He owned the Detroit Red Wings of the National Hockey League and Detroit Tigers of Major League Baseball
- Ilitch was at the center of Detroit's downtown redevelopment efforts; he purchased and renovated the Fox Theatre and relocated his business headquarters (Ilitch Holdings) there
- He also owned Olympia Entertainment
- A first generation American of Macedonian descent, he was married to Marian Bayoff Ilitch
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
What users say about Mike Ilitch
- Punch Pavle Stanimirovic: My cousin! (July 12, 2020)
- Thomas M. Cooley High School
Atanas Ilitch, Mike Ilitch Jr., Lisa Ilitch Murray, Ronald Tyrus Ilitch, Carole Ilitch Trepeck
Other celebrities: L'OrÃ©al Professionnel, HELP.gv.at, L'OrÃ©al #beautyforall, Burt's Bees, Sandwell, Le Petit Marseillais, Elidor, Listerine, Burt's Bees, Biotherm
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
Last update: 11 February 2017
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!