- American lawyer, writer, and First Lady of the United States under Barack Obama presidency
|Real name:||Michelle LaVaughn Robinson Obama|
|How tall is Michelle Obama?||180 cm / 5 ft 11 in||When was Michelle Obama born?||17 January 1964 |
|How old is Michelle Obama in 2019? ||55 years|
|Where was Michelle Obama born?||Chicago, Illinois, USA|
Net worth 2019 (estimated)
|How much does Michelle Obama worth?||$11,800,000|
Who is Michelle Obama? / Facts
- The first African-American First Lady, wife of the 44th US president
- How she met Obama - It was during her early career days, when she worked for Sidley Austin, a law firm. Here she met the future president
- 2008 campaign - She helped her husband in the presidential campaign, in exchange for Barack quitting smoking During the campaign, she was labeled an "Angry Black Woman" by some
- What she loves doing - Playing tennis, traveling, and watching movies
- Suported Hillary Clinton for the 2016 elections, criticizing Donald Trump a lot, but, at the end of 2016 she is ready to become supportive with the new president, saying for CBS: "So we are going to be there for the next president and do whatever we have to do to make sure that he is successful because if he succeeds we all succeed"
- Princeton University
- Harvard Law School
- I never cut class. I loved getting A's, I liked being smart. I liked being on time. I thought being smart is cooler than anything in the world.
- We learned about honesty and integrity - that the truth matters... that you don't take shortcuts or play by your own set of rules... and success doesn't count unless you earn it fair and square.
- You may not always have a comfortable life and you will not always be able to solve all of the world's problems at once but don't ever underestimate the importance you can have because history has shown us that courage can be contagious and hope can take on a life of its own.
- If my future were determined just by my performance on a standardized test, I wouldn't be here. I guarantee you that.
- If proud Americans can be who they are and boldly stand at the altar with who they love then surely, surely we can give everyone in this country a fair chance at that great American Dream.
- With every word we utter, with every action we take, we know our kids are watching us. We as parents are their most important role models.
Ann Michelle, Aryn Michelle, Bailey Michelle Brown, C. Michelle Olmstead, Candice Michelle, Chateau Ste. Michelle Winery, Barack Obama, Bardock Obama, Fernando Obama, Florent Obama, Francisco Pascual Obama Asue, Malia Obama