- New York City-based American sportswear fashion designer
|Real name:||Karl Anderson, Jr.|
|How tall is Michael Kors?||178 cm / 5 ft 11 in|
|Weight|| 82 kg / 181 lbs Comment
||Born:||09 August 1959 Comment |
|How old is Michael Kors in 2021? / Age: ||61 years
|Where was Michael Kors born?||Long Island, New York, USA|
|Residence:||Greenwich Village, Lower Manhattan, New York City, USA|
Net worth 2020 (estimated)
|How much is Michael Kors worth?||$1,000,000,000
Who is Michael Kors? / Facts
- Highclass tastes - Designed the dress in which Michelle Obama took her first official photo as First Lady.
- Mommy's boy - In the best way, he credits all he knows about what women want to wear, to his mother.
- Photogenic - Appeared in several commercials as a child so his mother envisioned an acting career for him. Some of the commercials include toilet paper and Lucky Charms cereals.
- For her second wedding, his mother allowed him to design her wedding dress, although he was just 5 at that time.
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
- "When I was growing up, I heard every name called to me. . And you know what, you feel different. . You are different. Different will turn out to be a great thing for you. . . . If I was like everybody else, I couldn’t do what I do."
- "I stay curious and I stay connected to my customer. I've always tried to understand how my customers live, so I can give them clothes and accessories that make them look and feel like their best selves while fitting easily into their busy lives."
Michael Kors Social Media Accounts