- Michael Feast is an English actor of stage and screen
|Born:||25 November 1946 Comment |
|How old is Michael Feast in 2022? / Age: ||76 years
Michael Feast Net worth 2022 (estimated)
|How much is Michael Feast worth?||Under review|
Michael Feast facts
- He was born in Brighton, and trained at the Central School of Speech and Drama
- He performed in the original 1968 London production of Hair
- He worked several times with John Gielgud, whom he later played in Nicolas de Jongh's biographical play Plague Over England
- Feast had a significant role in the acclaimed TV series State of Play
- He also played Aeron Greyjoy in the sixth season of the HBO series Game of Thrones
- His film credits include roles in I Start Counting (1970), Private Road (1971), Brother Sun, Sister Moon (1972), Got It Made (1974), Hardcore (1977), The Music Machine (1979), McVicar (1980), The Draughtsman's Contract (1982), The Fool (1990), Velvet Goldmine (1998), Prometheus (1998), The Tribe (1998), Sleepy Hollow (1999), Long Time Dead (2002), Boudica (2003), Penelope (2006), The Deaths of Ian Stone (2007) and There Be Dragons (2011)
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Wiki & wealth sources: Wikipedia, TMDb, social media accounts, users content, wealth specialized websites
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!