- Merlin Jay Olsen was an American football player, announcer, and actor
|Born:||15 September 1940 Comment |
|When did Merlin Olsen die? / Died||11 March 2010|
|How many years did Merlin Olsen live? / Lived||69 years|
Merlin Olsen facts
- He played his entire 15-year professional football career in National Football League (NFL) as a defensive tackle with the Los Angeles Rams
- He was selected to the Pro Bowl a record 14 straight times, missing selection only in the last year of his career
- This record of 14 seasons selected to play in the Pro Bowl, consecutive or otherwise, is current and shared with former offensive lineman Bruce Matthews, former tight end Tony Gonzalez, and former quarterback Peyton Manning
- A recipient of the 1961 Outland Trophy as the best lineman in college football, Olsen is a member of the Pro Football Hall of Fame and the College Football Hall of Fame
- As an actor he portrayed farmer Jonathan Garvey on Little House on the Prairie
- After leaving that series, he starred in his own NBC drama, Father Murphy
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!