- Mercy Medical Center - Des Moines is a not-for-profit Catholic hospital located in Des Moines, Iowa
Mercy Medical Center - Des Moines facts
- Mercy Medical Center was founded by the Sisters of Mercy in 1893 and is the longest continually operating hospital in Des Moines
- Mercy is a member of Mercy Health Network (MHN), a partnership of Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Trinity Health
- Mercy is one of the largest employers in the state of Iowa with more than 7,100 employees, and 800 physicians and allied health associates
- In addition to 656-bed acute care facility, Mercy also hosts an ACGME-accredited residency programs in family medicine and general surgery and AOA accredited residency programs in internal medicine
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!