- Meg Whitman is an American business executive and political activist, the President, and CEO of Hewlett Packard, as well as the Chairwoman of HP.
|Real name:||Margaret Cushing Whitman|
Meg Whitman Height
|How tall is Meg Whitman?||185 cm / 6 ft 1 in|
|Weight|| 78 kg / 172 lbs Comment
|Born:||04 August 1956 Comment |
|How old is Meg Whitman in 2022? / Age: ||65 years
|Where was Meg Whitman born?||Cold Spring Harbor, New York, US|
Meg Whitman Net worth 2022 (estimated)
|How much is Meg Whitman worth?||$6,000,000,000 Comment|
Who is Meg Whitman? / Facts
- Whitman was an executive in The Walt Disney Company, where she was Vice President of Strategic Planning throughout the 1980s.
- In the 1990s, Whitman was an executive for DreamWorks, Procter & Gamble, and Hasbro.
- Between 1998 and 2008, she was the President and CEO of eBay.
- 20th in Forbes List of the 100 Most Powerful Women in the World (2014).
- In February 2009, Whitman announced her candidacy for Governor of California.
- She won the Republican primary in June 2010.
- She was defeated by Democratic former Governor Jerry Brown in the 2010 California gubernatorial election by 54% to 41%.
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
- Harvard Business School, Massachusetts
- Princeton University, New Jersey
Wiki & wealth sources: Wikipedia, TMDb, social media accounts, users content, wealth specialized websites
Last update: 04 October 2021
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!